SHATHA DHOUTHA GRITHAM SDG literally means- 100 washings of ghee (in plain water).
- It is an Ayurveda formulated natural body moisturizing cream.
- It is a special ghee (clarified butter) based cream for external use only.
- It is devoid of chemicals/additives/fragrances/preservatives.
- It has no known/documented side effects. Therefore it is a safe product for liberal application on the skin.
- The ghee is specially made to preserve the medicinal and healing properties.
- It helps in skin healing, repair and rejuvenation.
- It is very light, non greasy and a cooling cream
- It is good for any dry, irritated and burning skin issues. This is a great relief cream to soothe the irritated, itchy and inflamed skin.
- The cream is a skin toner, adds glow, skin repair and rejuvenating cream.
- It is very good for burning sensation from Herpes cold sores , Eczema rash, Psoriasis rash, other irritating
skin rashes, great coolant for sun burns, healing for very dry skin like chapped lips, cracked feet, burns,
cuts and wounds, painful hemorrhoids etc.
- It is a very good sun protecting cream in summer against sun burns.
- Good for preserving the youthful look, removes wrinkles, stretch marks, scars from chicken pox, acne and
also good on newborns for general massage, diaper rash etc.
- In pregnant women with unexpected bleeding or spotting, it can be applied to the lower abdomen. Also
helps with pregnancy stretch marks on the abdomen.
- Good for makeup removal.
- After shave moisturizer.
SDG in various natural fragrances are available as well. They are available in Rose, Sandal, Senna and Tint with Wild turmeric as well. These add an additional comfort to the skin.
Storage: Store in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.
Expiry: 2-4 months. Please NOTE **This product is not a substitute for treating any skin disorders. Please consult an Ayurvedic Practitioner/Medical Doctor for suitable treatment.
Product Price 50 g for $15 (Minimum quantity to order). You can order more. Additional cost for containers and shipping apply.
Hema Embar (Ayurvedic Practitioner)
More products coming soon!