The oldest complete natural health care system from India. It is recognized by the World Health Organization as one of the top medical systems in the world.
Ayurveda creates and maintains positive health. Preserving the health of the healthy and addressing the imbalances at the roots are the goals of Ayurveda.
WHAT MAKES AYURVEDA UNIQUE?
- It respects the uniqueness of the individual
- It considers the person as a whole-Body, mind and spirit together
- It offers sustainable natural solutions to promote healing.
- It empowers everyone to take responsibility of their own well being.
- It works!
AYURVEDIC HEALING INTERVENTIONS INCLUDE:
- Lifestyle guidelines.
- Dietary guidelines.
- Supplement and herbal recommendations.
- Panchakarma (five-fold detoxification) and Rasayana (rejuvenation).
- Yoga, Pranayama (breathwork) and meditation.
- Exercise and activity guidelines.
- Living environment and climate recommendations.
BENEFITS OF AYURVEDA:
- Personalization – customized solutions based on an individual’s unique needs.
- Long lasting results – targeting the root cause of imbalance.
- Cost-effectiveness – emphasis is on prevention of future imbalances.
- Sustainability – natural, holistic approach to mind, body, and spirit.